And while there’s definitely always room to improve for even the best of entities, Xiaomi is at a good spot as a smartphone OEM right now, one where they can be proud and humble at the same time. Redmi Note 8 Pro users will be delighted to know that developers have now released several custom ROMs for the device along with a Google Camera port. Xiaomi’s Redmi sub-brand has been in the limelight for the right reasons.
The Android 9 Pie-based AOSP ROM for the Note 8 is a far cry from Xiaomi’s MIUI and offers a stock Android-like experience with plenty of additional features. As per the comments in the forum post, the ROM seems to be quite stable and all the features are working as expected.
- After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder.
- Therefore, you have to install the Mediatek USB Driver and the ADB Driver to connect the Smartphone to the Computer.
- In line with recent practice from the Chinese OEM, Xiaomi has released the kernel sources of the Redmi Note 8 Pro’s Android Pie release.
- Download Mode on Samsung devices is also known as the Odin Mode.
- While devices in the US, Canada, China, etc. receive the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset, most other regions receive devices with an Exynos chip.
In this list, Redmi Note 8/Pro got Android 11 based MIUI 12 ROM. When you are in stock ROM, you can update your mobile using the OTA method. When you can’t do the regular OTA, you can use one of the below manual methods.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool). This is a complete collection of Redmi Note 8 Pro MIUI firmware created for Region/Country with Global, may avaliable for models M1906G7G, M1906G7E, M1906G7T. Download stock Android firmware Latest Xiaomi redmi note 8 Pro flash file from gsmmafia and flash your phone to fix hang on logo and bricked situation. Always use latest version to flash your xiaomi redmi note 8 Pro. Download Mode on Samsung devices is also known as the Odin Mode. In this mode you can flashing firmware, installing OTA updates, flashing custom Recoveries such as CWM and TWRP, overclocking Android phones etc.